MDM Best Practice Methodology Series - Part 1: Accurately Predicting MDM Quality and Resource Requirements Before You Start
Highlighting the advanced capabilities of Innovative Systems' data management and risk management solutions and methodologies.
Typically, organizations cannot accurately estimate the time, cost, and resources required for an MDM implementation. Having this information ahead of time is critical to building the proper business case, getting project funding, and reducing project risk.
Fortunately, there is a proven methodology for determining this key information before undertaking the implementation. This webinar shows you how to quickly understand:
- the current state of your source data quality
- the future state of MDM data quality that can be achieved
- the time, cost, and resources required to move from the current state to the future state
By following this best practice MDM methodology, business users can have confidence in their organization’s ability to achieve the required goals within time and budget constraints.
Specific topics include:
- Profiling the full-volume data set
- Specialized analysis of critical fields for specific domains
- Understanding constraints and requirements of data and process providers, as well as MDM users
- Determining resource requirements for effective data migration planning
- Developing the data migration plan
- De-risking the MDM implementation
Please complete the form below to view this webinar recording.