Live Webinar: Avoiding Common Screening Pitfalls Caused by Your Data: Introducing FinScan Premium
Introducing FinScan® Premium
Do you have to cope with unmanageable levels of false positives?
Worried that you could miss a true hit?
Many compliance professionals accept that their internal data is not perfect, but often don’t realize the full extent of the impact poor data integrity has on their sanctions and PEP screening process.
We are excited to bring you the next generation of AML compliance screening!
Director, MSA (Training & Consultancy) Ltd
FinScan Product Manager
Using state of the art data quality management technology, FinScan Premium takes your existing data and cleans and primes it for compliance within the screening mechanism. Your screening starts with better data, so you get better results.
FinScan Premium addresses data quality problems such as duplicates, inconsistent formats, dummy data, and customer names misplaced in non-name fields, thereby reducing false positives and the risk of missing true hits.
FinScan Premium empowers compliance teams to ensure that they have high quality data, which results in drastically improved screening results.
This webinar will cover:
- Real-life examples of how missed hits and false positives result from data that is not optimized for screening
- How FinScan Premium improves your accuracy and risk mitigation efforts by addressing common data issues
- A FinScan Premium product demonstration showcasing these capabilities
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about FinScan Premium
- How you can begin improving your data right now with very little effort!
We hope you can take advantage of this opportunity to learn more about this groundbreaking AML solution that will enhance the overall performance of your compliance efforts.