The Gaming Industry’s Changing AML/CDD Compliance Landscape
Various changes in the gambling sector are presenting new compliance challenges for casinos and online gaming operators. These include different country regulations, growth in online gambling and e-sports betting, and the tightening of Customer Due Diligence (CDD) regulatory requirements.
- How do you adapt to the demanding regulatory changes while remaining competitive as a business?
- How much compliance is enough for your organization?
- What is a practical strategy to ensure what’s good for compliance is also good for business?
In this webinar, we will touch upon these questions as well as specific topics including:
- Overview of local & international CDD regulations with regard to gambling
- Components of AML/CDD procedures and processes for casinos and gaming operators
- Risk assessment, verification of identity, source of wealth, and PEPs & sanctions
- Continual monitoring & audit trail
- Automation technologies
- Synergies of AML and problem gambling
- Learnings from past failures and regulatory actions
- The increasingly pivotal role of senior management & compliance officers in the gambling sector
Please complete the form below to view this webinar recording.