Ensure intelligent GDPR compliance across the full spectrum of your data.
Quickly and confidently meet requirements for the GDPR without needing MDM or an army of data management professionals.
Organizations around the world are scrambling to understand and comply with the new European Union (EU) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which impacts not only EU companies, but anyone who handles the data of EU residents. The regulation’s broader definition of what constitutes “personal data” poses a challenge due to the large volumes of unstructured and structured data that many organizations handle. How do organizations effectively find, organize, and protect this broader class of personal data in the often-chaotic proliferation of unstructured and structured data?
GDPR Guard™ provides a unique, powerful approach that allows organizations to rapidly overcome their GDPR challenges. This solution combines:
- Artificial intelligence to process unstructured data just as a human brain would – but at warp speed – to make sense of the morass of unstructured data within an organization. The system discovers data subject to GDPR, amongst other compliance regulations, and provides functional structure for an effective operational response, enabling the business to classify, mitigate, and remediate hundreds or thousands of files with a single click. Additionally, the system will automatically discover new data created for “evergreen” compliance.
- Massive knowledgebases of properly and improperly spelled words, phrases and patterns to process structured data. These knowledgebases allow customer and prospect information to be rapidly cleansed, standardized, matched, and combined into super-accurate (99.5%+) integrated views that are required to understand and track this information from multiple sources – all without needing an MDM platform. And, the information derived from unstructured sources is directly linked to the central integrated views of customer information.
- 3D visibility into root causes of process weaknesses. This multi-dimensional assessment enables organizations to understand the relationship between threats, vulnerabilities, controls and dependencies between assets and business functions. This is provided in the context of a comprehensive risk assessment framework that assesses an organization’s ability to meet regulatory data protection requirements and protect their data throughout all business operations.
The combination of these capabilities enables organizations to quickly and cost-effectively have the correct information to meet GDPR requirements without needing an army of data management professionals.
Our approach includes the following process:
Step Two: GDPR Gap Assessment
Unstructured Data – Data Protection Impact Assessment
Structured Data – Data Quality and Data Integration Audit
Operational Vulnerabilities – Business Process Interrogation
Step Three: Remediation
Structured Data – Resolution of Data Quality and Data Integration Issues
Unstructured Data – Triage, Mitigate, and Create Response Roadmap
Operational Vulnerabilities – Data Protection Pathway
Step Four: Track and Report Progress
With GDPR Guard, you will be able to:
- Identify all relevant GDPR related data within business files
- Identify and analyze business operation vs. GDPR obligations
- Accurately identify and maintain an accurate record of all active customers, past customers and prospective customers along with their associated products and/or services
- Apply pertinent classification based on sensitivity, risk, criticality, sovereignty, amongst many other factors
- Control specific data which can be deleted, processed, stored, shared and other controlling actions
- Tie data from all sources (both structured and unstructured) to your consolidated customer and prospect data
- Prioritize data to be protected
- Demonstrate the effectiveness of data protection measures
- Identify and remediate technical and operational vulnerabilities that require little motivation or technical capability to exploit
- Significantly reduce data breach risk
- Review and correct data access permissions to meet least privileged requirements
- Manage data retention, update, and disclosure processes
- Better respond to data accuracy, data portability, and right to be forgotten requests
- Build a well-defined program with clear and consistent measurements, success criteria, and ongoing demonstrable compliance
- Provide evidence and demonstrate accountability against the GDPR, as either a Data Controller or Data Processor
Our intelligent approach enables organizations to more rapidly and efficiently comply with GDPR across the full spectrum of their data while also helping to ensure that their processes support GDPR compliance and data protection in general.