Seamless Investigation. Automated Documentation.
Due diligence is overdue for a massive process overhaul. That’s why we've integrated Thomson Reuters CLEAR® into the FinScan platform.
CLEAR can only be made available to authorized subscribers organized under U.S. state law for their internal U.S. business purposes.
Many alerts require enhanced due diligence and access to an investigative database to validate whether or not they are a true hit. This can take a long time, especially when you are using multiple, disparate systems for remediation and due diligence.
You may also have to manually create the documentation to prove that you actually did your due diligence. Perhaps it might even involve copying and pasting or taking screenshots to create a report and saving it to your shared drive.
Instead of logging onto multiple systems and enduring endless hours of manual work, what if you could get the information you need at your fingertips?
And what if the documentation and audit trails of your due diligence were automatically created for you?
FinScan has integrated the Thomson Reuters CLEAR investigations and public records database into our platform to offer a seamless, efficient workflow for your screening and enhanced due diligence.
All-in-one integrated platform:
More efficient remediation through one integrated workflow:
- Screen your customers in FinScan, using the Thomson Reuters World-Check compliance database
- As you review your hits, access and search the CLEAR investigative and public records database within FinScan with a click of a button
- The CLEAR data automatically populates for the next step in your due diligence process
- Access the CLEAR Quick Analysis Flags or its enhanced due diligence reports for more comprehensive information
- Use custom filters to focus on only the data you want
Automated documentation and audit trails make it easy to prove your due diligence:
- Eliminates the need to manually create documentation of your enhanced due diligence
- All your CLEAR due diligence and investigation reports are automatically saved under your customer profiles within FinScan for future review and audits, saving valuable time and resources
Reduce time, cost & risk associated with due diligence and documentation:
- Get one-click access to the investigations database from your remediation screen
- Streamline your enhanced due diligence with automated documentation and audit trails
- Save time and effort by accessing all the information you need in one central location
- Achieve consistent firm-wide compliance, making it easy to do the right thing and hard to do the wrong thing
- Be regulator-ready at any time