Automated checks. Prevent risk.
Preempt the risk of hiring or doing business with excluded or sanctioned parties via automated ad hoc and ongoing screening.
With an expanding array of regulatory requirements, healthcare organizations and facilities must regularly screen virtually all of their associates – physicians, nurses, non-medical employees, insurance program participants, pharmacists, contractors, and others against a variety of excluded parties lists. Failure to comply with these regulations can result in substantial fines, reputational damage, or worse – exclusion from reimbursement programs.
FinScan offers a complete end-to-end solution to keep you in compliance with the latest regulatory requirements concerning healthcare exclusion and sanctions lists screening. Some of the largest health insurance companies in the U.S. rely on FinScan to help them stay up-to-date with the latest screening requirements and automate compliance checks.
FinScan's healthcare-specific compliance offering provides the following lists and keeps them current by rigorously checking for new updates:
- OIG's List of Excluded Individuals and Entities (LEIE)
- All state excluded Medicaid and Medicare provider lists
- OFAC sanctions lists
View compliance lists currently managed by FinScan
Other lists available upon request.
- Set your automated batch screening at any frequency – monthly, daily, or as often as you like – no matter how large the volume of your data
- Get automated alerts when there is a hit against the lists
- Find matches despite misspellings, use of aliases, or missing information that most other software is not able to find
- The software can be deployed on-premise or as a Software as a Service (SaaS) offering
- Access to full auditing and reporting capabilities for regulator and internal audits